Forms & Information

Who to call for Permits

Building Permit:
Door County Planning Department (920) 746-2323
Inspection Specialists, LLC, Brett Guilette at (920) 495-3232.
You must contact both parties to obtain proper permits.

Burning Permit:
Myron Johnson, Town Chairman (920) 493-3948

Dog License:
Breanna Bongle, Treasurer (920) 493-7381

Driveway Permit:
Jessica Bongle, Clerk (920) 493-7383

Implements of Husbandry Permit & Questions:
Mail permits to:
Myron Johnson, Town Chairman
6811 Midway Rd.
Algoma, WI 54201
(920) 493-3948


Driveway permits fee $20.00

Dog License: Neutered Males/Spayed Females $3.00

      Non-Neutered Males/Non-Spayed Females $8.00

No permit fees for Implements of Husbandry permits

Operator's License $5.00

Liquor License: Class A Beer $50.00

Class A Liquor $100.00

Publication Fee $15.00